These foods make me imagine something.
All these images were made by Food Talent. They used different ingredients and mixed them together. For instance, they used watermelon, orange, strawberry, cucumber, chocolate, ice cream, and other fruits and vegetables.
Ingredients and Tools: One Watermelon, one chef’s knife, one paring knife, one small spoon, and one mini knife.
Here are Introductions:
- Use chef’s knife to cut out quarter of watermelon.
- Use paring knife to take off the skin of watermelon.
- Use small spoon to make a big outline of swimming person’s bust.
- Next step is important. Use mini knife to add more details on it. You need to add eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.
- Tip: you can use watermelon seeds for its eyes. Also, you can open its mouth and add emotion.
If you have enough time and skill, you can use Photoshop or other software to make it look great.
For example, you can add splashing water to make it look like a swimming scene.
Images from website.
Now, it’s your turn.